Requesting for guarantee
We issue various guarantee products for small and medium sized-enterprises. Depending on the type, amount and duration of the guarantee, we will accept the surety commitment of the member of the board as well as movable and real estate collateral. For a company with good solvency, proper capitalization and proper payment practice, the fee for the issue of guarantee starts from 3% of the guarantee amount plus the fees related to the conclusion of the contract (in case of real estate collateral – mortgage costs and state fee).
- a completed application in the PDF form, which can be found here (the application will open when clicking on the link)
- the contract or the invoice for which the guarantee letter is requested, in the case of a tender – a contract notice
- the ended financial report and interim report for the current financial year (the latest information must not be older than 120 days)
- the permits and licenses required for the applicant’s business
- expert assessment of real estate collateral (must not be older than 6 months)
- in the case of a private guarantor, the guarantor’s personal data.
Depending on the project, we may also require other documents needed for analysing the application.
All submitted reports must be approved by a member of the management board or a person authorized to that end (power of attorney required).
To apply for a guarantee, you must send the application together with other necessary documents to the address firstname.lastname@example.org